Walk, lop, walk, lop, walk, lop. This isn’t a new dance; it’s what you can be doing on the Harlem Valley Rail Trail. Get your morning walk in and help keep the Rail Trail looking good. A project day is set up to celebrate Opening Day for Trails!
• Saturday, April 13th starting at 9:00. We’ll end around 12:00, but help for as long as you can. Weather cancellation notice will be sent by 7:00 am.
• Reschedule date is Saturday, April 27th, 9:00 – 12:00
• Meet in the Under Mountain Road parking lot. This lot is in Ancram, off Route 22, south of the “Ameristore” gas station
• Bring (if you have): loppers/pruners, safety glasses/goggles, gloves. We have plenty if you don’t have your own.
• Tick spray if you use it
• Wear: weather, work, and tick appropriate clothing
We’ll be cutting back vegetation in the parking lot and along the trail.
If you plan on attending, please email me.
John Roccanova, HVRTA Volunteer Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org