Harlem Valley Rail Trail Association Membership Information
Become a Rail Trail Association Member!
Becoming a member of the Harlem Valley Rail Trail Association enables you to make a direct contribution to completing the trail and making it the best it can possibly be.
The association is not for profit. It exists to perform the following tasks:
- coordinate a volunteer trail maintenance program on completed sections;
- promote completion of the trail all the way to Chatham;
- provide Trail users with information about the natural world they are passing through;
- develop and purchase trail amenities such as signs and benches;
- promote safe use of the trail.
The Harlem Valley Rail Trail will be a vital part of our community for years to come. Please consider becoming a HVRTA member and help make the trail a total success.
You can become a member by printing out our Membership HVRTA Form or online through PayPal.
Please mail it to the address below with a check or money order.